Monday, October 12, 2015

lensblr-network: philopenshaw.tumblr.com I use photography to...



lensblr-network:

I use photography to explore the way I see the environment around me, especially ones I am familiar with. I find a lot of inspiration for photographs in the landscape of the South Pennines, sometimes using these for semi panoramic, composite pictures and super wide angle images using composite hdr (sorry if that’s a bad word for some, but it has its uses :) ).

I also enjoy urban photography especially capturing the vast vanishing architecture of 20th century urban Britain. I don’t think I have one particular style as I love trying new ways of capturing and processing images

Occasionally I recycle photos into more abstract nonsense as well.

Thanks!!! I’ve missed out on a lot recently… when did this happen? Cheers!



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1WXPfL8

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...